Name that body part...

It is getting to the point where i guess the baby is gettign big enough to where when he rests in certain positions you can feel him really good through the belly. You can feel a pretty large spot. I am guessing it is the hiney. Do you ever try to figure out what part it is? Like if it is an elbow or a foot that kicks you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always knew with my first; it was like I had a perfect picture of him in my head and how he was lying, I could tell exactly where specific body parts were, so I never had to guess. With my second, it was only guesses, I couldn't tell for sure at all, even at the very end. It's weird how different pregnancies can be. But it's a fun game. :-)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:53 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Usually it's the legs or arms, there is not very much room for the arms and legs to stretch out but there is room for the rest of the body. Unless the baby is in a weird position then you shouldn't ever be able to feel the hiney.
    Anonymous

• I know I knew how big my sons foot and butt was cause he was so cramped he was uo in my boobs and his butt stuck right out. With DD she could roll around it was just so crazy and different compared to DS.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I can tell where mine is. BUt alot of people mistake the head for their butt. The easy way to tell is you can fill the hip. My hubby tought me that when he was going through his nursing school. He said that The midwife he was working under showed him. Its fun to figure out what hes doin in there lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:31 PM on May. 29, 2009

• sometimes theres this really small sharp part that pokes out and im pretty sure thats a hand or a foot, and then the bigger rounder one usually i figure its his back or his little booty lol.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:32 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I remember when i was pregnant with my second...I could always deffinately feel her heel...And its funny too cause even now when i'm holding her (she's 2) and i pick up her heel i remember that distinct feeling of when she was in my belly
    blrusso

Answer by blrusso at 11:26 PM on May. 29, 2009