FOC summer visitation and Child Care

does anyone know how this works. my SO pays 711.00 a month in Child Support and we have his child for 6 weeks of the summer starting today. the Court Order states after 6 nights in a row staying with us child support is abate 50% which is understandable but my SO ex is saying while we have his son we are to pay for his child care while my SO is working. We pay 212.00 a month out of the 711.00 for child care so arnt we already paying for it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on May. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• That sounds like something that should have been covered in court. I could see it working out either was depending on the situation of the parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2009