• In the Spotlight:

If you could own any kind of little shop, what kind would you like to have?

(bakery, clothing boutique, pet store, etc.)

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 12:58 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that I would most like to own either a bakery/tea shop, or a book/tea shop.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 12:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Hmm either a tea shop or a shop that specializes clothes from other eras. LIke 1850's to the 1950's complete with hats, gloves, pocketbooks and shoes.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:01 PM on May. 29, 2009

• A shop to sell all the craft stuff that I make (girls' dresses, dream catchers, beaded jewelry and ornaments, etc).
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 1:02 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'd like to own a bookstore with a little area serving coffee/tea. Soft, comfy chairs to just melt into with a good book.
    I used to want to open a pet shop, but I think I'd get tired of all the poop. lol
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 1:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Ugh, none of the above (I hate getting up early)...I will go with a movie rental joint. That way I can watch movies! :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'd love to have a craft store. One that is kid friendly and parent's can come with their kids to make things. Different projects weekly.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:08 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'd like to own some type of Hippy store. Clothes, pottery, incense...etc.
    casd

Answer by casd at 1:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• ive wanted to start for one my own photography studio, and then a baby boutique like hottopic but for babys :) Like little skater clothes, and rocker clothes for the little ones :)
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 1:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Bookstore/Coffee shop, I have thought about this in the past and have a location I'd love to do it. I'd want my children to help with the shop and us to be able to live upstairs... ahhh and all the books and coffee at hand... what a life!
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 1:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would do boutique clothing, baby consignment or photography!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:29 PM on May. 29, 2009