Do you think I'm Preggos?

So i figured just for fun I'd ask your opinions. ok. I have a 10mo son. I've only had my period twice since i had him and both time were in the Month of April. And i haven't had it again since. Last week I had pressure headaches every day and I also had nose bleeds, both of which I don't normally have. I've also been having really crazy dreams, and have been really emotional. What do you guys think?? btw I am going to take a test sometime today.

MomCakes

Asked by MomCakes at 1:07 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First, you are setting yourself up for trouble with this one. People on here are going to get their panties in an uproar and say things like "how the heck should we know?" or "take a friggin test!"

Personally, I think that if you have been doing anything that could have gotten you pregnant then there's obviously a chance. If you and your hubby have been very careful however, I'd say your cycle is just messed up.
    Anonymous

• Well I did this all in fun. I do know there is a chance I'm going to get stupid responses and those people can F-off for all i care lol like i said its all in fun. i'm at home and bored :)
    MomCakes

Answer by MomCakes at 1:13 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I wasn't being rude about it, I'm just saying. I know how people are on here, they can't just "have fun" lol they are too uptight. (: they will completely read past the "just for fun," and jump the gun.
    Anonymous

• oh i totally agree with you. people need to learn to have fun!

p.s I didn't think you were being rude at all :)
    MomCakes

Answer by MomCakes at 1:16 PM on May. 29, 2009

• its hard to tell until you test. Are you breast feeding? That really messes with your cycle. Test and let me know so exctining!!!
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am breastfeeding!! :) oh yea in a few hours im taking the test just have to go buy it first lol
    MomCakes

Answer by MomCakes at 1:20 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Those don't sound like "normal" pregnancy symptoms to me. The nose bleeds could be from allergies or dryness. but, everyone is different. Good luck!
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• oh yea breastfeeding can really get your hormones in an uproar
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• The insane dreams is how I normally know. LOL I could just say pee on your keyboard and it should compute. Good luck!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:46 PM on May. 29, 2009