i have lower back pain

i dont know what this could be and im getting scared.. is like waving pain and everytime the''wave'' comes it hurts more and more..my mom had kidneys stones and now i think im having something there too! :( anyone has experienced this? help me out

kiUmY

Asked by kiUmY at 1:11 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• I am not sure exactly what yours feels like. But I have extreme stiffness in my lower back, especially when I stand or walk for long periods of time. I feel like an old person most of the time. I can't even sit on the floor. Here is what I do, I hope this might help you: I have one of those heat packs, you heat it in the microwave and then apply to back until it feels a little better. Also, there is a new product out called Ibunex. It is an ibuprofen, glucosamine and chondrotin topical formula. I love it. You can order it on line, but on ebay it is the cheapest. It's applied directly to the painful spot, avoiding having to take a similar product orally, reducing stomach upset.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I just went to my doctor for my sciatic nerve. It's horrible pain. You can feel it down one or both of your legs and mine got so bad I could barely walk. Look up symptoms for it and see if it matches what you're experiencing. If so, just go to your doctor and ask to be refered to a physical therapist and he should also give you meds.
    Anonymous

• That does sound like kidneys. I would try a good iron and vitamin c supplement. That's what I did and it helped right away. If you were anemic during pregnancy this could be the case. to be sure you can have your doctor check that our for you. Email me for the web address of the supplement.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:21 PM on May. 29, 2009