Have you hate someones tatt's?

My sister inlaw got a tatt when my brother was over sea's in the navy and that was by the pussy but the hair can cover it up but it said " Jeri's wild pussy" now why the H#!! would you have a tatt like that ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW thats tacky!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Wow did you really have to say pussy lmao. Hey whatever floats her boat, my sisters friend has a tattoo that says "Hit It Like A Champ" above her groin.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I really dont judge people for their tattoos.. Its their bodies *shrug* & everyone gets them for diffrent reasons.. My sis gets them at the time cause she likes them or thinks they are cool.. My DH tattoos all have a reason for that part of his life so they are more personal for him... Sure I will see tattoos and wonder what where they thinking but beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

As for your SIL ---- Id be ticked someone was around my partners privates like that. lol...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:23 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Tats are supposed to have personal meaning. You don't need to approve or understand her/their reasoning for it.
    My next tattoo will probably get some flack from my kids, but most people won't even understand it "Ta' Gra' Agam Madra Fear" But you know, all in all....it has a personal meaning to me, and it'll be on my body, so I guess that's really all that matters.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:24 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It may be sleezy and tacky but atleast it;s covered Mine SIL has a big pentagram on her neck. Sorry pentacle (pagan) She says it's for protection, I say shes a de de de! I'd like to see her get a good job now, thats not flippin burgers or they hide her from view cause of all her nasty crap!

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 1:31 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My BF got a fluer de lis on her foot, I swear to god it looks like a lamp - I hate it. And she is so proud of it.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:33 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Well, this is bound to insult somebody but here goes. I do not like tatts on womens necks. I think it looks totally trashy, but that is just my opinion.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am all for everyone has the right to do what they want, but I personally wouldn't do that. Now you really want to know something stupid my sister let her 14 year daughter get a tattoo. I tried my damndest to talk both of them out of it because honestly your taste and the way you see things changes SOOO much when you become an adult, she will probably hate it when she is an adult. I got my first one when I was 22 and I HATE it now, but it's on my butt so nobody can see it and I don't have to look at it.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 1:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I really don't care about other people's tattoos. Though some really make me shake my head and laugh.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:51 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Op- i like tatt's and i know what you mean but they way she went around it and the words she used, my brother seen that and he wasn't to thrilled and the worse part at are wedding party she was drinking and way far gone she had the nerve to show everyone her proud tatt with are brothers name that when i knew i don't want to be that tacky but i haven't found what i wanted yet so really i am waitting cause when it catches my eye then i know its for me.
    Anonymous