Do you..

and DH or SO have a song? What is it and why?

Ours is God Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flats, because we had both been in long term relationships or a marriage before we met.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:28 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We dont have a song for the both of us but my husband says that every times he hears Uptown Girl he thinks of me lol. I dont know who sings it though lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:35 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Fade Into You Mazzy Star.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Love both of those songs and BTW Uptown Girl is sung by Billy Joel
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:42 PM on May. 29, 2009

• from this moment on by shania twain. i used to sing it in the army when i was bored and he said that every time i sang it he knew i was the one for him..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 2:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• We actually have two.
    The first one is Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers because on our first date he took me to the movies to see Ghost.
    The second one is Deeper Than The Holler by Randy Travis because the down-to-earth lyrics describe us and capture the type of love we have.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:39 PM on May. 29, 2009