do you find sex is better as you lose weight?

i have some hormonal issues so weight control has been hard for me....recently i got on some stuff that has been helping that and its made it so much easier for me to regulate my weight, ialready eat healthy and exercise but this really made a big difference for me...i noticed the last time we had sex like omg...i was just going to town and doing movements i normally did not and even the hubby was "umm wow..." im wondering if the weight loss is really helping or the hormones.
after you lost weight did you find it helped sexually? im sure getting my hormones in check is also helping but im really thinking the loss of more weight made a difference..

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:30 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes i did find it was better! I think part of it had to do with the fact that i was more limber, & the fact that my confidence was through the roof! I felt sexy, so i acted sexy and made the best out of that feeling. Congrats on your weight loss & good sex....lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:33 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Heck yeah! I was overweight most of my adult life. I got a divorce and lost around 125 pounds. Sex was great after that. Loved being light enough to be tossed around a lil bit lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:36 PM on May. 29, 2009

• yes, i think it def helps cuz ur so much more comfy with ur body and ur able to let loose.
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 1:36 PM on May. 29, 2009

• In a way you are right, but to me it was a confidence level...If you feel better, think you look better, you are more comfortable to be and do what you want. Now the weight never stopped me from doing some positions and my knees still hurt but If you feel good you are more into it and not hiding. Less weight also means more energy. Hormones being right is always good....I think it is all of the things you said plus what I wrote
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• hello. Yes, definitely no doubt............
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• yea i do feel more limber. ive been doing belly dance for 6 months and umm the hip work is helping hah.
    its a great motivator i have to say that. i never really liked being on top a lot before...but last night i was like woooooo you are staying right here buddy lol.
    i always wanted to hide my tummy before..especialy after the id....but for the first time in awhile i leaned back and let him hold me up and i didnt feel self concious so im sure that is a confidence thing as well
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes it does I am going thru that right now!!! my hubby is soo happy !!! hes enjoying it just as much as i am.
    Anonymous

• WAAY BETTER! when i was 70 pounds ago.. lol.. i felt like a sex goddess now.. eh... not so much. more like the michelin tire man rotating atop a flag pole... lol one day.... one day......
    BillyKraftsMom

Answer by BillyKraftsMom at 4:40 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think more than anything it has to do with self esteem....when you're overweight, MOST of the time you are not happy with yourself (some people are)....when you like yourself better, you like everything better =)....Especially if you're exercising...it releases endorphines which make you happy =)....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Absolutely, and even just 10 pounds makes all the difference in the world. Less weight to move around, the easier it is to move around.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:47 PM on May. 29, 2009