What are you doing tomorrow?

I am going to the No Doubt concert.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 1:34 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LUCKY! I haven't planned that far ahead yet.
    LandAsmommy

Answer by LandAsmommy at 1:35 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Lucky! Well, my DH works 2 full time jobs, so he's going to be working all day & night , so I might go to the gym (they have a great child care center there for my baby) to work out and maybe go to Wal-Mart...I'll see how I feel 'cause I may just not want to go anywhere.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Taking my 15 yr old to his first formal dance ( gag) and then sitting on the couch drinking bud lite till I pass out. Tell Gwen She is uber hot.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm going to my niece's/nephew's birthday party. My nephew's birthday was earlier this month, but his party was cancelled due to rain, so we are now having both parties together. It BETTER not rain!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:41 PM on May. 29, 2009

• going to a graduation party.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 1:45 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My girls and I are going shopping, then hanging out in our pool, and then we are getting some photos done of the three of us for my husband's birthday and Father's Day.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:47 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Ill be cleaning my house agian....Nothing going on over here. But on sunday me and my hubby are meeting a friend and his fiance for breakfest =) its going to be the first time we meet her so im excited!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:48 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You've used up all your coupons and all you've got left is meeeee...ok sorry. Lucky you!
    I am enjoying the fact that I don't have to be chained to this damn desk. I am planting more flowers, vacuming the pool and trying to get some sun on this bleached out white body lol
    And then the usual crap, laundry blah blah, so basically nothing and liking it!

Oh and thanks Edna, now I have that song stuck in my head the rest of the day lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Your welcome It is one of my favs!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Well for me start a bonfire roast marshmellows and put this kids to bed and then go back to the bonfire and play with hubby.. hehehe but other then that i have no idea yet ..
    but i did get some state fair ticket for concert with skid-row, bret micheals, white lion and i am jealous that you are going to No Doubt concert =) have fun sweetie and have a drink for me!!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:12 PM on May. 29, 2009