have a pregnancy question

i took a positive pregnancy test and everytime i go to the doctor they keep saying i am not but i have not had a period since march 12th whats going on and my clothes dont fit and i am craving weird foods

homersbaby09

Asked by homersbaby09 at 1:40 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a blood one? And keep testing with pee stick ones... See if they still come up positive?
    Anonymous

• Weird. How many tests did you take? I usually take two, just in case. I would try either 1) Go to a different doctor. Something is going on and you need to find out what it is. 2) Try a midwife. I had a great one during my last pregnancy and am planning having one again this pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Make an ob appointment. And tell them whats going on. If they say that the blood work came back neg. agian then tell them you want to have an ultrasound done to be sure because of the misleading tests. Test at home agian and see what happens. I could have just been a false posative and you just missed your period this past month. Good luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:59 PM on May. 29, 2009

• whats the question?
    Anonymous