Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's it called?

When your doctor can help you specialize in the gender you want by taking certain sperm out?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (3)
  • i have never heard of something like that before!

    Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 1:55 PM on May. 29, 2009

  • The Genetics & IVF Institute calls it Microsort. Read more info on their website:


    Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

  • thank you!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.