Trucker wives do you have a song that you play when your hubby is on the road and you miss them?

I play bob seger Against the wind

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am not a trucker wife but I love Bob Seger ...You look wonderful tonight I want to play that at my wedding for our song BTW bless your husband I had family members that were truckers and I know it's not a easy Job my uncle got hurt real bad when he was ( drafting I think is what it's called ) and the trucks all got in a accident

Anonymous

• I am a truckers wife and yeah i will play bob seger hubby loves his songs but i would also play the song passenger seat by shedaisy
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i also like the song from bob i love how she strut
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Its kinda warped but I play "mama i'm coming home". its his ring tone on my phone and he hears "wish you were here" when he calls me.
    lilmama24725

Answer by lilmama24725 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2010