3d sonograms

how do i go bout getting 1.my doctor said hes giving me the paper to get a sonogram in 2 weeks, i want a 3d sonogram.how can i find a place and is there anything i need 2 get 1...

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 2:12 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You usually have to pay for them out of pocket. Most insurance carries don't cover it. You just call the place and set up an appointment. I am military and they don't even cover 3 and 4d ultra sounds.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:13 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You can look it up online for your local area. Just type in 3d ultra sounds in whatever area your in and it will give a list of places and you can call for prices.
    brailynsmama08

• google it and try to find one but they are not for medical diagnoses so the insurances wont cover them
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes you do have to pay out of pocket but they are so worth it. I had one done for my second and it was so nice. The room was set up like a living room with a theater wall so all who came could watch. (very nice) We got prints and a dvd video set to music.....as the others mentioned just google for places in your area.
    blrusso

Answer by blrusso at 11:20 PM on May. 29, 2009