What would you do?

If you won concert tickets from a radio station, and when you went to pick them up they accidently gave you front row tickets (which another person won and was supposed to get) and when you got home the station called and asked you to please bring them back in exchange for your correct tickets would you be fair and bring them back?

Or would you be a b*tch about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As an honest person, I would absolutely turn around and give them back.
    BUT, for my time, trouble, and for their error, I should think the radio station would throw in a nice gift as a thank you to keep me as a listener. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Ohh and before you start bashing, I'm not the winner, I'm the one that accidently gave away the front row tix..
    Anonymous

• I would take them back. I would just be happy I won tickets period that would be enough for me. Did you win some tickets?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:15 PM on May. 29, 2009

• really it depends on the amount of inconvenience to me. i would ask them to send a courier with the correct tickets who can also pick up the other tickets...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:16 PM on May. 29, 2009

• sure I would what if they notify the place that you were not the winner

Anonymous

• I would have to take them back in, otherwise I would feel too bad for the person that was suppose to get them
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 2:16 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It depends...If it was someone that I wanted to see really bad (like all my life- ie: Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan again) I would NOT give them back. If it was just some tickets that I won and it wasn't a big deal then would give them back. Yeah, I am an asshole I suppose.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 2:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would take them back in. Fair is fair and the other winner shouldn't have to pay for the radio stations' mistake.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Why not just have the people with the front row tickets meet the other people at the concert and exchange there? It would be less of a hassle for them than to have to drive back to the station. You could have one of the radio station's dj's meet them all at once and they would probably be happy with the switch.
    Anonymous

• I would ask for their delivery service to come get them and make the swap.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:23 PM on May. 29, 2009