Looking for a LEGIT WAH job

I am a stay at home mom of a 2 yr old girl and 10 yr son. I am looking for a legit way to earn some extra cash per month. I don't care to go door to door, telephone or have parties. Would prefer doing it on my home computer. Any suggestions?

sbrast35

Asked by sbrast35 at 2:18 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 2:20 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am totally with you on that girl, you get pretty burned out on door 2 door, sales and home parties. For an awesome alternative where you don't have to do any of that, but can still use your computer and not leave your kids, check out what our team of moms and dads do to earn a legitimate ongoing monthly income with no risk involved and no high cost start up or ongoing fees. www.enriched1.com
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 2:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, FREE and LEGIT! You get paid EVERYDAY if you want and there are NO minimums to meet. We also have 24/7 live support so you will NEVER be left hanging on what to do. ALso, I just cashed out with $77.79 and that was ONLY for ONE hours worth of work!! Good things come to those that have patience and are willingly to give something a try :)

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Hi,

To earn a monthly income I work with a company called ChaCha and I also do surveys to earn extra cash. You can check out my site at http://thecroppers.com/dyamondrose for some links.

Take care,
    dyamondrose
    dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 3:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have 2 kids too, 5 and 2! I understand your passion for working at home. I do and I love it! You can check out my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com or call me at 219-923-2039 and I would love to get you more info. It is a legit company that has earned The Torch Award from Better Business Bureau. Can't wait to talk!

Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:10 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent links, resources and information.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series Journal

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Take the tour at www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

I work 100% from my computer...

Also check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info there are jobs there but many are not hireing now...  Can't hurt to look though!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have an at home business that can be done by internet. www.tgw247.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Have you considered Avon? Lots of people don't realize that you can do it online. I do most of my sales online to people all over the country by marketing from my computer. YOu can also host fundraisers for schools, churches, daycares etc. There are lots of ways to sell and its good money. www.start.youravon.com use ref code dhullum if you'd like to give it a try its only $20 to start up :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:15 PM on May. 29, 2009

• jmcan post : www.tgw247.com

According to www.scam.com it is just that, a scam.....but alot of people say things about other WAH opportunities, etc.........I can't say it is.....or not.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 30, 2009