Formula question!?

We just barely started our 8 month old on formula, I just used a sample can of Similac that we had. We are almost out now, do you think it would really bother my baby to switch to the costco brand?

Since we've only used one sample can size of Similac I'm hoping it won't matter if I switch. Costco brand is just a lot cheaper!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You should be okay. I would try and mix the two together first to avoid stomach upset but at 8 months he should be fine.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:24 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Let me just say this, if you are going to switch, do it now since you just started formula. My LO spit up a lot when we switched her, but after about a week or less she was good!

Also, I've heard the Costco brand is almost the same as Enfamil (what we used) and a good choice.

Good luck!
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 2:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• no you should be okay . But if you want you could ask the baby's pediatrecion.to make sure' but I think your fine.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 2:51 PM on May. 29, 2009

• If you switched to this one without any problems, then you problaby won't have any problems switching again. Just don't keep doing it.
    Anonymous

• I switched mine from Similac Advance to Kirkland and she liked Kirkland better. It is very, very similar in the ingredient list and I bet your baby won't have an issue with it. Kirkland mixes better too which was nice!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:26 PM on May. 29, 2009