What should I use for the breading on tenderloins?

I am making them for dinner and would like the kind of breaded crust on them like you order when you go to a restaurant. I tried flour last time. They were good but didn't have the crispy breading like a restaurant's.

Sue41

Asked by Sue41 at 2:23 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Panko or regular breadcrumbs, cornflake crumbs. Add seasonings. I don't put any coating on tenderloins though. I usually bake or make on the grill with a bit of olive oil and seasonings or BBQ sauce.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:48 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You can do flour with a mixture of spices or even shake and bake mixed it. I found that the chicken frying stuff works better for a crispy outside. Or a mixture of flour and shake and bake,
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:30 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Panko bread crumbs
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:46 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I agree, either the panko's or go without. I've never heard of them being breaded at all.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 2:53 PM on May. 29, 2009