A New Moon movie trailer??

My friend told me that Sunday night, the MTV movie awards will be showing the first ever official New Moon movie trailer. Have any of you heard that too?? Because I am NOT going to sit through 2 hours of MTV's trainwreck of a show if the rumors about the preview aren't true.

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 2:34 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• yes it is suppose to be shown then
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 2:36 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I hadn't heard this but now i will be watching :).
    Anonymous

• Woo Hoo!

I know I am such a HUGE dork to be this into the movies... but I can't help it. I read the books and they were SO GOOD! I hope this movie will be better than the first. I've seen some of the movie posters, and they look great!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Woo Hoo!

LMAO! I know how you feel! Although, I liked the first movie. I am so excited for the new movie to come out. I have already read the books and I am reading them again. I know they are supposed to be directed to the YA, but they are really good books. It is just a great love story!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 2:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I won't be watching. I'll wait until tomorrow and watch it on YouTube.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:47 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm with Chrissy. After the award shows go off, it'll be all over the internet.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:14 AM on May. 31, 2009

• You can watch it here, right now. Don't get too excited tho, it's only like 3 seconds long :(

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:48 AM on May. 31, 2009

• 3 seconds? haha that's not even a preview! I watched it and it don't count, lol.

I don't have cable, so I'll wait til tonight or tomorrow to watch the rest of the trailer. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm all geeked out over the books and the movies! If anyone wants to talk Twilight add me as a friend... I just joined cafemom last night.
    MimiPDX

Answer by MimiPDX at 1:01 PM on May. 31, 2009