Was feeling fine , now not feeling so good.

So, i have felt fine all day. Then when i went to lunch, i started feeling sort of weak, and a little nauceous. So i went ahead and got a taco from taco bell. I could only eat like 2 or 3 bites of it bacause it made me feel worse. Anyways, i still am feeling wierd. I don't really know if nauceous is the right word, just my stomach definaetly is not right. BUt i don't know how to explain it or what it could be. I am about 30 weeks pregnant. Anyone know maybe what it is. The baby is moving i can feel it .. He is moving a lot. And at frist i though maybe braxton hicks because i can feel my stomach in some places and it feels hard, but i actually think that is the baby i am touching. Any one have a suggestion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Indigestion, or an upset stomach. Eat something mild like chicken soup or saltine crackers and a coke and rest. It sounds like either a stomach bug or bad indigestion.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:40 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You need to eat something, even if it's something mild. I'd go with the chicken soup like brailynsmama08 suggested.
    Raven78

Answer by Raven78 at 4:42 PM on May. 29, 2009