Is it true when u stress alot during pergant ?

When i was pergant with my daughter i was always stress out about alot of stuff ?My doctor told me thats why i had my daughter i n 8 months i had a month and a 1 week to go to have her i didnt know i will have her because my water broke i didnt even know feel anything just water coming out thats why. I want to know why i didnt feel contractions until i felt the water broke i stay quite i didnt tell anybody about until 1 week later ? I was always stress out is it true when u stress during perganancy can cause u have a premature baby plz help?????

ranay375

Asked by ranay375 at 2:37 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its a little to late to ask this and yes stress can cause premature labor. If you were told by a doctor why are you asking? Did the stress cause you to forget how to spell as well?
    Anonymous

• Sometimes, but not always.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Depending on the person and level of stress, yes. But I'm sure there are other factors that account to it as well.
    Raven78

Answer by Raven78 at 4:40 PM on May. 29, 2009