Sending rude hateful messages to someone's in box

I see a lot on here on certain discussions that some one has received mean messages in there inbox from someone else. So in all seriousness, have you ever been one of the ones to send a mean message? You can answer anon to protect yourseld. Most of these remarks are on discussions of posting anon anyways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I have never sent a rude email unless I have received one on my end. If your asking a question on a public forum then your going to get good and bad answers and for those who are answering they need to remember that we all have our own opinions and although it may not be what they like its not on them to judge anyone else. Its childish in reality.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:43 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have never sent a mean message but if I read someone's answer and it peaked my curiosity, I will send them a message. Though I try not to be mean...At least I hope I'm not mean!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:44 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have never sent one as a result of a question or answer on here. How ever, i did send a message to a woman that I thought was abusing her position in a group and was bullying people. Now, i have received a couple messages that werent so nice because someone didnt like my answer on here before. I never answer them...I dont see the point of dignifying those type of people with a response. I have a life and dont have time to deal with immature BS.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:46 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't send mean messages. I just mind my own bussiness wether I like what they said or not. I reply to a lot of messages, but if I simply don't like what it is about or what is being said then I don't reply to it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:47 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have been on the receiving end of several, and have never sent any. They make me laugh. I will never understand how an adult can get upset by the comments of total strangers.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Nope havnt sent one havnt recived one. Im going to try to keep it that way =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:57 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have never sent one, but I've been on the receiving end. I had one woman send me a very nasty email about how to raise MY child. Puh-lease! You aren't the one who pushed her out of your vagina. I did, and therefore she is MY child to raise.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have never send a rude or mean message.....what's the point. Either I have something positive to say to maybe help the person or ease their mind, why would I want to make someone feel worse. That's just not me.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I been recieveing lately bad posts and i will neve r be mean to anybody we all women we have to deal with it i dont care what they say they dont want to put there name on i dont care if they didnt like my questions ??? DEAL WITH IT RIGHT LADIES
    ranay375

Answer by ranay375 at 3:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would never send anyone a rude message! I have never received one, either, and I hope I never do. I try to be open and honest without being rude or hurtful. I avoid people who seem to be on a rampage and I avoid hostile situations and forums. I don't initiate hostility, nor do I promote it to keep drama going - I don't like to feed the fire, so to speak.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:17 PM on May. 29, 2009