why do bad things always happen to good people?

Is it pure bad luck am i the only one that feels this way???

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 2:48 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know I have seen some bad things happen to really good people, but the people don't see it as bad.

I am starting to think maybe it is the way you see life and what your faith is. If that makes sense.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I was just talking to dh about this today, it really seems this world is set up for the liars, cheaters, evil people get ahead, and have the best luck! But I have to believe in karma, what comes around goes around, they WILL get theirs!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:59 PM on May. 29, 2009

• bad things happen to bad people too...and good things happen to bad people....it all works out when we pass on anyway. We do not get a riches here on earth...at least for my beliefs
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• everything happens to all people, it just seems rough.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:14 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm not sure
    Charitygail

Answer by Charitygail at 4:52 PM on May. 29, 2009

• For the same reason good things happen to bad people. It's just life.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• somedays I think I'll go crazy because it seems like the harder I work and the kinder I am the more I get crapped on while I watch liars and cheats do better and better...

then at the end of the day when I kiss my kids good night...I think when they remember me when I'm gone they'll remember me as a hard working, honest, and kind person...somehow that evens the scales for me
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 5:15 PM on May. 29, 2009