i need some help

i woke up this morning with a pain in my lower abd.kinda like a mentrual pain. im 29 weeks today is it normal to be having this awful pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal to have some pain from the muscles being stretched out. If your unable to move or you notice your stomach being hard or your bleeding then call your dr.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:15 PM on May. 29, 2009

• around 27 weeks a couple of times i got severe cramping but my dr told me they were probably just adhesians from my previous c section. it could also be round ligament stretching. but with anything that causes pain i always say call the dr just in case! good luck and feel better! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:39 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Oh the joys of pregnancy! Yes, some pain is normal. There's so much stretching and moving going on down there it's a bloody miracle we're all this pleasant. If you're still worried about the pain then I would call your doctor and ask their opinion. Never be ashamed to call your doc!
    Raven78

Answer by Raven78 at 4:29 PM on May. 29, 2009