HUGE QUESTION ABOUT OVULATION

hey there heres whats been goin on i had a miscarry about a 2 months a ago. now i have my period on the 9th or the 14th instead of the 28th. *weird*huh. now my ovulation question is I had sex the night of the 24th now my calender states that my ovulation was most on Saturday, May-23-2009.and my fertile days are between Wednesday, May-20-2009 and Monday, May-25-2009.. what are my chances of being pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• As good as they always are 50/50. If your periods are messed up its hard telling if your ovulation is back on schedule.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:17 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You asked this yesturday, and everyone said your chances are good!
    Anonymous

• i know i just do get this ovulation thing at all. and by the way im not trying to get pregnant just yet. so i am a lil scared...
    Anonymous

• i think they are good id test 4 days befor my missed and see what it says some time it works out that way im sorry for you lose and good luck its scary at first but in the end it all works out i too had a misscareg i hope things turn out good for you good luck
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 7:19 PM on May. 29, 2009