Help! Quick! Less Than An Hour And Limited Ingredients!

Going to a BBQ and I need a side dish. Grocery store too far. Thinking of using the French-cut green beans in the freezer. Have not been to the store in nearly two weeks, so I only have basic ingredients.

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 3:20 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Just invited.

I am saved! Fresh asparagus in the crisper!
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 3:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Try a green bean casserole, use green beans, can of cream of mushroom soup. Recipe should be on package of cream of mushroom, or look up "green bean casserole" online. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• What do you all have? Do you have cream of mushroom soup for the green beans? If not tell me your inventory.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You can do green bean casserole, if you have the cream of mushroom soup. If you have pasta and olives and some veggies and italian dressing you can do a pasta salad, If you have eggs and mayo and mustard you can do deviled eggs. You can always bake cookies if you have them. If you have bacon and tomatoes you can make blt dip
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• oh, my dad used to make three bean salad..using kidney beans, butter beans, wax and green beans..whatever was available. Drain most of juices from the cans, dump beans in a bowl, add onions, vinegar, salt and pepper. It's better when it has time to sit, but if it doesn't, it's still edible.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Thank you for the answers, but I have no cream of mushroom soup....and, no offense, but I do not know anyone who actually likes green bean casserole.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 3:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Go by the deli on your way to the BBQ and dont worry about it!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• No stores on the way!
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 3:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I dont know anyone who doesnt like green bean casserole.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:33 PM on May. 29, 2009

• why did you wait so long or were you just invited?
    Anonymous