I am trying to gain weight so bad ? what do i have to do

I am trying to gain weight i eat alot of junk food and eveything i eat ice cream, candy, or anything makes me gain weight what kind of food i can gain weight fast in 1 week plz help me to gain weight i amm 100 pounds what to do to give me some meat on my body?

ranay375

Asked by ranay375 at 3:22 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• Eating poorly isn't going to give you good fat, so you need to eat more and eat more calories in the day. Lots of breads, pastas, meats and you can get a weight gainer from GNC.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:23 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Lots of protein, that helps people gain weight try muscle milk that has a lot of protein. They have drinks out there for people who need to gain weight, I cant remember what they're called but my brother use to take them because he was too skinny!
    Anonymous

• Vanilla Milk Shakes!!!!!
    use whole milk and add fruit to make them a little healthier

worked for me...now I'm trying to loose!
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 3:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• ENSURE will help you gain weight. I can donate some of mine if you need it that bad.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:30 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Don't eat junk food. It's still bad for you.
    I'm also trying to gain wait and I used a high dairy fat and protien diet but you should consult a dietician before you do and get your cholestoral checked.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 3:36 PM on May. 29, 2009