KY! KY! KY! Everyone seems to recommend this jelly/gel for vag. dryness?

It doesn't help me after a few thrustings it gets dryish/sticky I don't like it.

I don't care too much for that warm/tingly/menthol feeling. I feel like I am out of options please don't b mean, give me some kind of encouragement of some sort I feel I am not worthy for anything :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• You could go to a novelty store and try a higher end lube. they even have flavored for his pleasure
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Try this stuff called WET. You buy it at adult stores and it works great. Its water based and doesn't get all nasty.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• If you are using condoms you need to use a water based lube, though the problem with those is that your body absorbs them quickly and they get gunky some times. If you are not using condoms you can use some of the oil based lubricants and they last a bit longer.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 3:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm not a big fan of KY either. It gets way too sticky and just makes everything unpleasant. I actually like Astroglide.
    Raven78

Answer by Raven78 at 4:10 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I know what you mean. You could see if your needing progesterone if you are you can get progesterone cream not for lubricant but it helps you to be lubricated naturally. Email me for web address.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:14 PM on May. 29, 2009

• adam and eve .com have tons of lubes pretty decently priced my favorite one uses hemp which helps if ur sore, it soothes it and last for a long time
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 7:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My therapist actually says it is a waste of money, the KY stuff. She said to just go to a pharmacy and get some surgical lube. She said it works better and you get more for your money. I haven't tried it yet though.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:52 AM on May. 30, 2009

• KY is awful. If you're looking for something to just keep you moister, and not neccesarily a sex lube, look for Replens. A good natural product is coconut oil---it is more solid, like Crisco, and is not real cheap, but the jar is big enough to last a long time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on May. 31, 2009