Do you ever feel blue?

I know it is natural to feel down sometimes but for a long time now I was feeling ok, so-so, happy. But today for some reason I stepped out to get somethings and usually the store is so slow and quiet, that when I walked in I had this weird feeling come over me:( when I noticed there were people (workers) and a few customers more than usual I just wanted to turn back and go home but instead I stayed and fought this feeling. I remember feeling upset bc they did not have what I wanted.needed and I needed to get home soon (had to make it quick) but it seemed like everyone was in each isle I went through. I start to feel hot and edgy and maybe on the verge to cry if I let myself. I got what I was able to get I came home and I was trying to explain to my dh what had happened to me instead of comforting words he yells at me that why am I that way. (Like if I knew would I b talking to you you idiot) I just left the room and cried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• That sounds like the way I get sometimes. I think a lot of it is a mega amount of pressure to do a whole lot at home. Also worrying that something will happen to the kids or house if you don't hurry thus taking the fun out of the run to the store. Relax take a breath. Deep breathing practice for 5 minutes a day will help breath in pushing out with your stomach, if you can't do this lay down it will be natural. Sing a song of praise to God it helps bring the God of peace into the room to help you. Then if you are interested in herbs give me an email, I'm an Herbalist.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:11 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It sounds like your having a little break down. Are you scared of public places and people? Possibly colstraphobic? You need to speak with your doctor so they can get you on anxiety meds.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:36 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Hi! Do you get emotional with certain times of the month? Have you had a baby recently? Are you happy in your marriage? I am sorry that you feel this way. I know how you feel though. Lots of women do.
    Anonymous