• In the Spotlight:

If your son spit sunflower seeds on the floor and won't pick it up ?

i cleaned my kitchen and now it has sunflower seeds and my flower and clean clothes my idea is make him rewash it and sweep it up hubby wants to spank a 10 year old and take away stuff what do you think is a better idea?I don't spank but hubby belives in spanking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think at 10 you should make the punishment fit the crime. Yes he should clean up his mess. If he refuses then your hubby can spank him and make him clean it up.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:42 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i would make him clean it up then if he still does it i would spank him on the butt and make him clean it all up agian. but thats just me
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:42 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would make him clean it up, rewash the clothes and then let him know he can no longer eat sunflower seeds in the house. If you catch him spitting in your home again let your husband spank him. Take away his favorite things as well.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:43 PM on May. 29, 2009

• OP here sorry i am very upset about the seed spitting when i worked on my house!! all day!!
    Anonymous

• I would make him clean it up, rewash everything- the floor and clothes, and not let him eat sunflower seeds in the house anymore. IF (for some really strage reason) it happened again I would personally skip the spanking, and just take away favorite things. I don't believe in physical punishment. It doesn't accomplish anything.

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 3:50 PM on May. 29, 2009

• And you say he is 10. Wow. I cant wait for those days. LOL. I would definalt ymake him clean it up and wash clothes and whatever else you need help with over the weekend.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• If he's being defiant about it and actually refusing to clean it up when you tell him to, I'd spank him AND make him clean it up.
    Raven78

Answer by Raven78 at 4:09 PM on May. 29, 2009