Natural anti-anxiety/anti-depressant

Has anyone been on an anti-depressant such as Prozac(Fluoxetine), then came off of them ant went to something natural? I am on Prozac, but want to try something natural, maybe St. John's Wart? I would love to hear success stories, or not so successful stories. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• i wasnt on proac but i was on.paxel and then one other med, but for the life of me i cant remember the naem, its used at the VA to treat ptsd...

and now im off it and just taking fish oil, and flax seed oil... im doing ok.. not as good as when i was on meds but no icky sideeffects..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:13 PM on May. 29, 2009

• ahh just remembered the name.. lamactil
    2cuteboysrmine

• I am an herbalist and my sponsor helped a lady on Prozac go gradually to a great alternative called Chinese Mood elevator TCM concentrate. Email me for the web address.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am a distributor for a health and wellness company that has natural products that has helped people with these issues. message me if you would like the info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:23 PM on May. 29, 2009