Do you LOVE your extended family?

Right now I have alot of BS going on with my family and I am about to tell them all to drop on their heads. My cousin keeps making crap up and telling her sister im saying all these weird things to start drama and I havent talked to her in MONTHS. My aunt and my mom are "fighting" and my aunt blocked me on facebook and took my name off all her pictures in myspace. I dont understand why she is pulling me into this, a 46 year old woman, how can she be so immature?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My sister is doing something similar to me just now, making up stories and bad mouthing me on the internet. At this point I'm just leaving her to it. Some people just like drama but if you ignore them they will either grow up or go away and find someone who is willing to feed their inner drama queen.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:08 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I love my family cousins and all but thats just rediclous what they are doing. I would call them and talk to them about it. And when it comes to family matters people are always immature. Just be the adult about it. Your being drug into this by your hair so just let it go and dont let it bother you. Everything will pass.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:48 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't talk to any of my family, they are all drama and I stay away from that stuff. I talk to my mom very little just to say hi and let her know the kids are great but other than we don't talk. I haven't seen or talked to my cousins or uncles and aunts in almost 6 years and my grandparents it's been about 4. I think once your married you have choosen your family, and I love my DH and our two kids!!
    Anonymous

• Well i would call them up and ask them what do you have anything to do w/all this drama and if they want to be childish about everything then, cut all contact you don't have to deal w/drama exceptionally others peoples drama. My life is drama free and i like it that way. You have done nothing wrong and as long as you know that then thats all that matters.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• There is drama all around in mine and DH's family. Right now my step-sister put my dad in a mental home a few weeks ago when my stepmom died and left her fully in charge of him. and my step-sister fixed it to where i can't go visit my dad, because my name is not on his visitor's list. I have differences with my mom & stepdad whjo treat me and my family different from my half-sister and her child. My mom does and says stupid childish stuff to hurt our feelings all the time. We have drama with my stepkids (my DH's other kids from his first marriage) because even after 28 yrs. they are still jealous of me and our kids. Two of the stepkids quit contacting him period, but the other one still likes to contact him just enough to keep drama going on. And a sister-in-law i don't like because she thinks she knows everything about everybody. She takes sides with the stepkids & she knows they are in the wrong and still needs to grow up.
    Anonymous

• I have no family. I would do everything in my power to rectify the situation. My mom died 2 years ago at 46. I miss the drama
    JuliaMBrink

Answer by JuliaMBrink at 5:25 PM on May. 29, 2009