Is this normal

Here lately I have been hormone central and not in a bad way. I want sex all the time like here and now kind of thing. Last weekend thats all I think my husband and I did. I am on some anxiety medicine that has been decreasing my mood for sex, but here lately all thats changed. We are trying to get pregnant is this a sign?
Is this normal? Has anyone ever gone through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I have never been on meds but when hubby and i were trying to conceive at first i was just like okay when ever you want. then like after about 2 weeks of him wanting it every day he slowed down and it turned into me wanting it all the time like everyday through the week and like 4 or 5 times on the weekends. it was crazy lol but im happy to report we must have done something right cuz im due in 7 weeks lol. good luck on trying and as long as the sex is good keep it up lol.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:49 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Wow can you pass some of that over here sex is the last thing on my head when nap time comes or bed. I have been like this for almost 11 months and i LOVE sex So you can sent some of that over here pls : )
    No i have never been like that well before the baby come along i was up to having sex all day all night.
    Anonymous