• In the Spotlight:

Pagan music.

Do you listen to Pagan music? If you do, what is your favorite song or who is your favorite band/singer? Has anyone made pagan music for kids? Anything else about Pagan music you want to share or that others should know?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:56 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i really love evanescence and enya
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 6:40 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Its very calming. Sometimes I turn on the Pagan radio station (its online) and just listen to relax. Most of the stuff you wouldnt know has a pagan feel its just calming stuff.

Ive recently started listening to Pia and she has a beautiful voice and the music is very lovely.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Well, I'm not sure if you would consider it pagan, but I like alot of the music that the band Celtic Woman puts out. I have some of them on my playlist. I find it relaxing.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:55 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I didnt even know that there was an online pagan radio station. ...i'm listening to it now though. thanks.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• confused

Anonymous

• My favorite Pagan song is Karl Jenkins - "Adiemus"

I have loved that song from the first time I heard it!

I also love Enigma & Sacred Spirit...

And Cradle of Filth - I think they are all Pagan, but it's not really pagan music, is it??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• it's not really pagan music, is it??

No more than Amon Amarth, which some would classify as pagan, but I seriously doubt you'll see them touring with Enya any time soon.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Abbi Spinner Mcbride, she is a local Pagan Artist, is my favorite Pagan singer. She has the voice of an angel, very soothing. If anyone would like a link to her site, let me know and I'll send it. She has samples of her songs there. She only had two cd's out presently and I'm waiting for her to release another one(hopefully some day soon).

I also like inkubus sukkubus. The Goddess Chant is my favorite, my 4 yr old loves that song she sings it with me. Pagan born is another song they sing, I could go on and on, but those are my top two. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 7:32 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Celia is a really neat musician too who is pagan.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:44 PM on May. 29, 2009

• LOL, I had no idea they even had pagan music. You learn something new everyday!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:18 PM on May. 29, 2009