Do you think it looks trashy if someones bra strap is showing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• .....and dirty too!! I can't stand that. Please ladies do not wear it with a strapless sundress. I can just give you a list of clothes not to wear with a bra. If you must at least wash it first and stop telling everyone that the color is eggshell white....AAAARRRGH.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:05 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think it really depends. For example: If someone is wearing a white tank top & a hot pink bra or really any color but white then yes.
    Anonymous

• Not necessarily. I think it depends on the shirt and the bra. I have bras with spaghetti straps that don't look bad under a tank top. Now exposed underwear . . that's a different story entirely.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Sometimes yes & sometimes no
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i don't mind the bra starp showing i just hate seeing thongs sticking out, gross!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I dont like it. But if im wearing a black spaghetti strap and im wearing a black bra i dont care. But most of the time i keep my sholders coverd if my bra will show
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It depends on the shirt, the bra, and the circumstance. Sometimes those stupid straps just don't stay! I have seen however, girls wearing regular bras with tube tops...NOW THAT is trashy. Also light shirts with bright colored bras is a little slutty/trashy to me as well. It really just depends.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• EWW diamondmamma! There was this chick that I worked with years ago and she always had a filthy "gray" bra on . . it was clearly supposed to be white . . ick!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'd rather see a bra strap than nips and sagging boobies! :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:11 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i don't mind it. With the right outfit, it can seem cute to me. I noticed a girl at the gym this morning with a tight wife-beater on, & her black bra was showing. I thought she looked HOT! But she WAS hot, so maybe that's the difference....hahahaha....i don't mind seeing nips or saggy boobs either. I think it's ALL beautiful.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:15 PM on May. 29, 2009