whats a good diet pill thats not TOO expensive??

im going to the beach on the 4th of july.... i want to shed a few pounds before i go... any suggestions??

Thanks! :)

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 4:09 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As a person who could stand to lose weight myself I won't use diet pills. Too scared. They banned Hydroxycut because it's been given people liver damage. I don't know what else to tell you since I'm not perfect myself. They're also bad for your heart.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:10 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It's easy to lose weight on the cheap. Eat less. Saves money, makes you lose weight, doesn't kill you.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:16 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yeah, diet pills are dangerous and as soon as you stop taking them, you gain the weight back. I have heard of so many people that lost a lot of weight with weight watchers. Maybe you should try that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• RhondaVeggie that was rude. She was not asking for you to be a b.... she was asking for advice.

Diet pills can be really bad for you so if you do decide to use them I just ask you to do lots of research first. Good luck!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 5:55 PM on May. 29, 2009