Anyone have tips on conceiving?

Me and my hubby are ready! Just aren't very patient..is there any tips out there that would help. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Stay laying down with a pillow under your butt and dont clean up for at least 15 min. after intercourse, it worked for me, i had an ectopic pregnancy and lost my right tube, when we decided to TTC agin i tried this and just 2 weeks later with only one tube i found out i was pregnant. Good luck hun.
    Anonymous

• This might sound mean but stop trying...just make love without thinking of having a baby...my husband and I tried for over a year and then we found out on May 18th that we are having one...we "gave up" and it happened....just let it happen!! Good luck!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Have sex every day..Do not use any birth control..Make sure your SO/DH ejaculates in side of you.  And have fun doing it..To much stress will not get you pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 4:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• After he {you know}s get him to stay inside you as long as possible or 5 mins. It prevents it from suctioning back out. Lay in the bed afterwards. Don't get up to use the bathroom, go to sleep if you can.
    Anonymous

• you should not have sex every day it lowers you sperm count they did a study on it you should do it every other to every three days, and they say your man should drink a cafeen drink like 30min. befor you make love and stay laying down with you leggs elaved.... good luck and baby dust to you
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 7:12 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Start taking Mucinix atleast 5 days before (and everday during) ovulation.
    Take it everyday with plenty of water, it helps do something to your cervical mucus.
    After I started that, I was pregnant 2 months later.

I promise...I happens when you lease expect it.
    It took me "giving up" and forgeting, but still trying and it happened!!
    Good luck
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 9:28 AM on May. 30, 2009