Does anyone know if any of the bottle sanitizer things you put in the microwave fit with the playtex drop in bottles?

LeeserC

Asked by LeeserC at 4:21 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you should not need a bottle sanitizer for the playtex drop in bottles.. the drop ins are ready to go and sanitized already... the only thing you would need to do is wash the nipples witch you can do in a pan of boiling water.
    momma2beat21

Answer by momma2beat21 at 4:31 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes, I sanitize the nipples in boiling water and then wash them in the dishwasher. I was just wanting to get the sanitizer for times the dishwashers full or I don't want to run an entire load. It would also be nice if the things from my Medela pump would fit in there as well.
    LeeserC

Answer by LeeserC at 5:07 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It depends on which one you get...I think Munchkin makes one and I know Born Free makes one but I think that one only fits the Born Free bottles.....but the Munchkin one or Early Years should be pretty universal. Good luck:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:33 PM on May. 29, 2009