Depression Funk?

I feel like I'm walking through water, I can't bring myself to care about keeping my house clean. I have two boys and I'm a stay home mother, one kid seems to be sceaming all the time while the other just whines constantly. The only time I'm relitively happy is when my husband is home from work, then I can cook and clean as if I'd been doing it all day. I've got a lot of pressures on me that I know are affecting my moods but I can't seem to snap out of it. Sometimes I feel like strangling my kids then I just want to sleep forever. Other times I just can't bring myself to care about the kid in the toilet or the burning food. Medication is not an option I have no insurance and can't afford it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• You've got to do something even if you can't afford it. One thing you can do is go outside and sit in the sun for at least 20 a day. Another thing that is free is prayer and church. Then I would suggest that you do one last thing and look at yourself and tell yourself this. I matter to someone. You matter to your children, your husband, to me, and most of all God who gave his son Jesus for you. Knowing this, I also know that sometimes our bodies are run down and need more nutrition. If you need suggestions on naturals email me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Thank You!
    Anonymous