make pregnancy go by quicker....

wut did you do to make pregnancy go by quicker it seems like 9 months is takin 4ever to come..wut can i do daily n stuff?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 5:10 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a couple months of bedrest so my pregnancy felt SUPER long. I don't know what to tell you. Since it's summer time, go swimming a lot maybe.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:12 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i sat around reading books and watching movies... made the days go by quicker... but not the 9 months.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 5:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i did a lot of word search puzzles...even when i wasnt preggers. i would start one.. and when i looked at the clock...time passed quick! it keeps me busy..aslo helped me quit smoking :)
    Anonymous

• You can learn a new craft such as knitting, crocheting, cross stitching, or small-projects quilting.
    Stamping is a fun craft, and so is scrapbooking. When I was at Micheals a couple months ago, I noticed that they have a lot of different stickers for scrapbooking, including some for pregnant moms to create a pregnancy scrapbook with. You can make sort of a memory scrapbook to mark down the highlights of each month of your pregnancy - weight, abdominal measurement, thoughts & feelings, ultrasounds, doctor's appointments, lab results, foods you crave, places you visited, and take a profile photo each month to show the growth!
    Photography is also another fun past time. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:31 PM on May. 29, 2009