Do you think most women on cafe mom are...

upper class (meaning has money and really doesn't stress about paying bills)
middle class (meaning works and struggles paying bills , lives pay check to paycheck)
lower class ( has trouble making ends meet. could use a boost and assistance)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a lil bit of all the above.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 5:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i agree. i think there is a variety but i also think that the economy is affecting everyone so everyone is struggeling.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• a little of all, i think some women also exaggerate their circumstances to make themselves feel better though.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 5:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• simple smilei think we are all so poor we need a lot of help... i need some mooooooooooooooooney!!! a lot of cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Anonymous

• I think there's a good mixture...I fall somewhere in between middle class and pay check to pay check!!! thanks for bringing it back to reality! LOL
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• hmm...I guess I never really thought about it before. Me personally, I don't care about money. I despise it. Yeah sometimes it would be great to have more of it, but I know that money does not make you happy. All I do know that as long as we do our very best for our son and love him as much as we can, and he doesn't go with out, we're good. In our house, we are rich with love :)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 5:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• BTW....middle class doesn't mean living paycheck to paycheck...that would be classified as lower class, I think....I think there are more lower class...but that's just my opinion...if they're not lower class then they are VERY uneducated. Half the people here can't spell or "speak" correctly.
    Anonymous

• I think there are a lot of women on here that just pretend they are better than everyone else, in all aspects!!!
    Anonymous

• I think it's all of the above, with more in the second and third catagories. I think it's pretty representative of the actual make up of the population as a whole.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:32 PM on May. 29, 2009

• We should take a poll and see....but I really think its an variety. Its amazing how someone who is struggling makes friends with someone who is rich or well off.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:35 PM on May. 29, 2009