secrets

okay ladies.
i know there are some ways to get this child out of me sooner, care to share any ideas
??
35 weeks next week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow.. 35 weeks is a little too soon to be trying to have the baby dont you think? atleast wait until u are 37 weeks hun. the baby will come when its ready
    Anonymous

• I agree 37 weeks at least.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i know im so impatient.
    Anonymous

• 37 weeks, you want him out really bad, we can all sympthise, however it wouldnt be fun if he was stuck in the NicQ for a month and you couldnt take him home
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:21 PM on May. 29, 2009

• so you're 34 weeks... start an activity (arts & crafts or something) to take your mind off the time. i will be 40 weeks on Sunday and I have a feeling I'm going to be a week late or so...and I'm the most impatient person...but, I have my daughter to keep me busy.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:24 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think you should wait until 37th week. I'm pretty sure under that is considered preterm. Your baby would probably be ok at 37 weeks, but really you should wait. After that though I went for walks and did stuff like vacum and other light housekeeping.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think you need to stop being selfish and think about the health of your baby. There isn't anything that is wonderful about watching your baby struggle for life while being hooked up to a respirator with tubes down their throat, having to wear special goggles to protect their eyes from the heat lamps that they use to keep your baby warm in an incubator. The best place for a baby is in your body until it is ready to come out. Sorry that I am being harsh but I used to work in a NICU and those premmies are so fragile. Sometimes a mother would rush the pregnancy and then have to sit there looking at their TINY babies struggle. That and the medical bills are outrageous for the hospital stay.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 9:49 AM on May. 30, 2009