whatcha doing??

im here just hearing music and dancing with my kids!! :) just in a fun mood! how is your day today ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im not doing anything really. been a lazy day (kind of) and now im gonna go make me a drink :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:50 PM on May. 29, 2009

• wellll now im here..but i just finished playing outside in the sun and sprinkler with my daughter..fun fun fun
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm relaxing in my bedroom. Even though the a/c is on, it is hot upstairs, so I have 3 fans blowing in my room cooling it down. My Wife & Kids rerun is on tv. I'm doped up on head cold medicine and my back is killing me!
    It is so very hot and humid outside today. I don't have a/c in my car and only 2 windows work, so my poor granddaughter got very hot on the ride to drop her mother off at a job training and then to pick her up. As soon as we came home I brought her in the shower with me and bathed her and myself so we could cool down.
    The news states that we are expecting "life-threatening lightening" tonight with lots of rain. I'm wondering when lightening ISN"T life-threatening? LOL
    Anyhow, it is good to be in here after a long day today, speaking with all of you. Thanks for listening to an old lady.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:17 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am piddling around. Cooked pizza for dinner, hubby is doing projects. Kiddo is bouncing around.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:34 PM on May. 29, 2009

• God, Ladies I'm going crazy! I'm home with 8 kids. They won't stop fighting. Please just let them all go to sleep real soon. Plus. I have my 2 dogs that won't stop fighting too.
    mommyof302

Answer by mommyof302 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009