Im 21 yrs old. I have not had a cylce in 10 months? I am not Pregnant.What is wrong with me?

I am 21 years old. I have a daughter that is soon to be 5 years old this year. After I gave birth to her. I put my self on Depo-Provera. I was on it for about 2 years. Early 2007, I stop taking it because it made me very emotional. In September 2008, i missed my period. And of course, I thought YaY! im pregnant. So i took about 4 pregnancy test. They all said No! So i patiently waited for my period. Its about to be 2 days before June and i still havent started my period. I am trying to go to the doctor but just havent had the time to with work, school, Court, getting shots for boo. I feel really sick now. I dont know what is wrong with me? Has this happen to anyone?

Sophieboo

Asked by Sophieboo at 5:57 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• could be the depo shot, could be something else, could be lots of things, just call the doc and make an appointment
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• If you can't get a diagnosis right now there are some things you could do herbally. Email me for info.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:33 PM on May. 29, 2009