Do you wash your bra after every wear?

I do, everything i had on that day goes right into the wash. Even jeans, they need to be washed after one use.... but know people who do not... so do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wash EVERYTHING after wearing it once.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 6:35 PM on May. 29, 2009

• No, I wear it 2 or 3 times. Same with my jeans.
    Anonymous

• If I could find bras to put my boobs in then yes I would wash mine every day. It is hard to find a bra that I can wear.
    Anonymous

• Same as the first answer--2 or 3 times for either bras or jeans.
    Anonymous

• I was everything every time besides my bras. I wear them quite a bit before washing..lol..something maybe i should think about washing more..
    Anonymous

• I wash all my clothes after every wear even jeans and shirts, but my bras I just got 2 new ones before I only had one so when I had that one on I would wear it and wash it once a week or once every 2 weeks unless summer it would be more. I did that cause only having one bra I had to go without until it was washed. Well I got 2 new ones and these ones have to be hand washed so I was these ones about 1 or 4 times a week why I hang dry it I wear the other one. I just hand wash it while I am in the tub lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:05 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I wash them because I think about it think this.... you sweat which gets onto the bra just like its gets on your shirtand The oils from your skin wear onto it... YUCK
    Anonymous

• i pretty much only wear sports bras cuz thats all that fits me..and i wash them every 2 days..jeans i'll wear 2-3 times, unless they get dirty..shirts, even if i wear it for 2 hours, it goes in the wash..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I wash my clothes every wearing, sometimes the bra has to go two times. But I have several so I'm not doing laundry every night.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:08 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I really wish I could, but it is difficult for me to find bras in my size, and when I do they are so very expensive that I can't afford them.
    I wear mine up to 3 times and then wash it, no softener, and hang dry so the elastic and material lasts longer.
    I also don't wear my bras as long or as often as most other ladies do. If I am in my home, do not have to go out, or am not expecting company, then I do NOT wear a bra at all. If I do go out and know I will be home for the rest of the day, then the bra comes off and stays off.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:09 PM on May. 29, 2009