How long does it take you to take a shower?

Also how often do you shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 20 minutes because it takes forever to rinse out my hair.
    I take a shower at least once a day, but prefer to take one twice a day - morning and evening.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:04 PM on May. 29, 2009

• 5 minutes if I don't need to wash my hair or shave; 10 minutes if I wash my hair and shave my armpits; 15 if I shave my legs, too.
    Anonymous

• 20 minutes..if i'm late for something 10 minutes..if it's my day off 30 minutes..lol all depends on the day
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 6:05 PM on May. 29, 2009

• anywhere between 5-35minutes..sometimes longer..lol..it depends..but i shower everyday..sometimes twice..i usually take 5-10 minute showers in the morning, and the longer ones at night, cuz thatd when i wash my hair, shave etc..and night ones are also longer cuz inthe winter i like to go in them to warm up, and summers to cool off!! so it alllll depends..but mornings im usually always rushed cuz i like my snooze button!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:09 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't really shower I rather take a bathe cause I like to relax without kids and read a book lol...That is the only break I get is when I am in the bath at night. So I usually take anywhere from 15 minutes to a half hour depends on how into my book I am lol......I take a bath every single night. I only wash my hair once maybe 2 times a week cause I have super thick hair and I have to put it up in a pony tail until it drys so when I was my hair I bathe in the morning. Also if it is my time of the month I bathe in the morning until I am off cause I just feel dirty lol but other than that I bathe at night. Oh noone is home if I bathe in the mornings so that bath is usually my shortest bath 10 minutes lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:10 PM on May. 29, 2009

• About 10 mins. but I take lots of baths, too. I shower everyday but only wash my very thick/coarse hair about 3X a week.
    Anonymous

• Showers take at least 10 minutes every morning after the older kids have left for school. I will even get up in the middle of the night to take a nice hot bubble bath. Baths can last any where from a 1/2 hour to a whole hour. I have been know to rerun the hot water to warm up the bath water to make it last longer. Oh yeah I also bring in my book and light candles. I do this at least once a week so I have total me time, it's worth the lost sleep.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 6:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I shower every day and it takes me 5mins if I dont have to shave and wash my hair ( I only wash it every other day) 10 mins if I have to shave my pits and wash my hair, and 25 mins If i have to shave my legs. and 30-35 mins if i have to shave "other" "areas" LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I watched a movie one time (the original Cheaper by the Dozen ) where the father bathed and timed it. He structured the baths to where it was efficient (time wise and hygenically) When there are a dozen folks in the house I can see why he did that. Oh, those movies were based on a true story btw. Anyway, he determined you could get a productive and clean bath using his method in less than 3 minutes. He even demonstrated. Ok now to answer your question, if I leave the house I take a shower every day. If not, it's every other day since I think washing all the time washes away natural oils. My showers are from 3-7 min depending on if I shave.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:37 PM on May. 29, 2009

• 5-10 on mornings I am going to work at night 20-whenever the hot water runs out. I take 2 a day on days I work and one on my off days. I have been know to relax in the shower for 2 hours on occasion
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 6:40 PM on May. 29, 2009