DO YOU TRUST YOUR HUBBY?

DO YOU TRUST YOUR HUBBY WHEN HE GOES OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS? I DON'T SOMETIMES.. SINCE HES THE ONLY MARRIED ONE OUT OF ALL HIS FRIENDS IM ALWAYS THINKING HE MIGHT TRY HOOKING UP WITH SOME OTHER GIRLS LIKE HIS FRIENDS. HE SWEARS HE DOESN'T. HIS DILEMMA IS (MOB) (MONEY OVER BITCHES) HE PREFERS TO WORK & GET PAID THAN GO OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS.. BUT WHEN HE DOES GO OUT I WONDER SOMETIMES... WHAT DO YOU THINK

_LAMORENA_

Asked by _LAMORENA_ at 6:10 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• yes i trust him!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:11 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would never marry someone I didn't trust. I didnt' trust my ex-bf b/c he was a cheating fool, but my Dh is nothing like him and I trust him completely. I actually like when he goes out with his single friends (which is not often, as they all live in diff. states) b/c it makes him grateful for what he has with me. His single friends are all struggling to find a good relationship and I think it makes him feel better about ours.
    Anonymous

• I personally don't have any trust issues with hubby. He goes out pretty much every Friday night and sometimes Saturday or Sunday(just for a few hours) and I'm pregnant as well with 2 other kids at home and I trust him 100%. You would think with my hormones raging I would be insecure but doesn't bother me one bit.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 6:14 PM on May. 29, 2009

• yes i trust him! to have a healthy marriage i think you need trust! but i can say that he doesn't 100% trust me and idk y. he will go through my cell once in awhile to find nothing..but obviously he's looking for a reason..don't ask me..but heck no one is perfect! but i would try and trust him! good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 6:14 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I trust my Hubbie 100%. I have no reason not to. He knows he's got a great thing at home (his family) and I trust that he's smart enough to not do something stupid to ruin it!
    Becase I know he trusts me in the same way! And I would never do anything to mess up our life together, I love what I have, WAYYY TOO MUCH!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I trust my husband totally. I talked to him about it once and this is how he put it. "I spent most of my life working very hard to get laid anytime i wanted, only to face more rejection than anything. Now i have you... sex when i want it, someone who loves to take care of me, an excellent mother to my children, and a wonderful homemaker. Why would you think i would want to trade all of that just to try for different sex which would only lead to zero sex, more rejection, and the loss of everything i have worked for?" I figured he made an excellent point, and was happy that he knew the full severety of such actions.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 6:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I trust him completely.

Dont worry yourself over this, trust him and love him till he proves you different.
    Tinamarie79

Answer by Tinamarie79 at 6:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• If I didn't trust him, I wouldn't have married him.
    Kaelaasmom

Answer by Kaelaasmom at 6:41 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I trust him with everything. And he doesnt go out with his friends. They usually come to my house and hang out.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:33 PM on May. 29, 2009

• To go out with friends? Absolutely.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:15 PM on May. 29, 2009