How many nights a week do you cook dinner?

seriously ...my hubby gets so annoyed when I want take-out once a week!!!!! is everyone cooking meals 7 days a week ? am I crazy?

ivebcummymother

Asked by ivebcummymother at 6:13 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• u have to have take out night! lol- i love to cook but i think that everyone deserves the chance to have food delivered to them or go to a sit down restaraunt to be waited on- its healthy to enjoy life while its still here! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:44 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I usually have leftovers so I would say 3-4.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:14 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I cook almost every night unless there are tons of leftovers, then it doesn't make sense to cook. It's nice to get take out here and there, but we are trying to eat healthy and most take out is fattening. Every woman should get a break once a week.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:15 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i would say probably cook 5-6...my hubby will sometimes cook one and order out one..
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 6:16 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I cook 6 days a week sometimes I get an extra day of not going it just depends on how big DH paycheck is lol. But we get take out for sure at least once a week on Friday when DH gets paid
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I cook Monday thru Thursday. Friday is free for all. Saturday and Sunday my DH cooks breakfast and lundh and dinner is open to whatever. Take out or Grilling BBQ on those days. I see nothing wrong with take out once a week. You need a break once in a while from cooking and to try something different. Plus, that is good to only eat out once a week because some people eat out more days than that including the work week. You are saving more money that way by eating out once a week.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• We eat out once a month..the rest of the time its cheaper and healthier for me to cook all the meals at home.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• i cook dinner 6 days a week. I order pizza every friday unless we are piss broke and then it is left over night. I insist on one night off a week. however, out of all of our friends and family I am the only one who does this.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 6:20 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Hubby usually cooks and I help, but we also eat out unless we are trying to eat healthy, save money or stay away from the flu's that may be going around.

I'd say we cook about 3-4 days a week.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• 5-6 days a week.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:27 PM on May. 29, 2009