Is it easy to lose weight after pregnancy?

I am a young mom to be just wondering how easy it is to lose weight after pregnancy.

BabyKLover

Asked by BabyKLover at 6:15 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• Breastfeeding helps! That's the only way I can figure how I lost the weight so quick.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 6:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

No serious now...It can be difficult, because all your focus is in your new born and you are very sleep deprived in the begining.
    I would ask your SO, mom, friends, whomever to watch the little one for you, and get out and exercise when you can (or get in a short nap). You can also go for a walk with the stroller everyday.
    Try to keep only healthy foods in the house. Lots of fruit and veggies. Those FiberOne granola bars are an easy snack and because of all the fiber they are also very filling.
    Good luck.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My first was very easy to lose the weight, my second....yeah it too 7 years to get the weight off, I gained like 25 lbs and she was 8 not counting the fluid and such, but the weight was every where, arms legs face etc....but I did get it off.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:46 PM on May. 29, 2009