27 weeks and horrible back pain and dirahia and pukeing

my lower back hurts so bad, and today since early this morning I have had pressure everywhere and been thrwoing up and going potty every few minutes, should I go to the ER, or is this normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's really hard to say.... you don't have to go to ER, you can go straight to L&D triage for a checkup. Good luck! Hope you and your baby are well.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:20 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Call your dr. You might just have a stomach bug causing contractions. It won't hurt to go to the hospital if you are really concerned. Better to be safe IMO. good luck.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:02 PM on May. 29, 2009

• oh and drink LOTS of water. My dr told me I need to be drinking at least 8 oz every hour. If your have diaherra you need more.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I had the flu when I was pregnant with twins. I was being hospitalized at the time and I was told dehydration can cause contractions. I had to get an IV to get fluids and stop the contractions. I wasn't really feeling them but they were monitoring me so they could see them. I'd go get checked. They were able to give me something to stop the throwing up and that alone was so worth it.
    cleo1969

Answer by cleo1969 at 7:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would call your doctor and see what they want you to do. You can also head to your labor and delivery department of your hospital for observation. They will talk with your doctor while monitoring your condition.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 9:36 AM on May. 30, 2009