any one else 39 weeks and having gas outta this world??

its unbelievable i thought i was bad at 5 months but now its getting so bad i cant even hold it in!! lol. my gas is getting so bad that im actually starting to have contractions from it.. i'll think im going into labor and then find out its just gas how cruel!! any one else? :D

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 6:27 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I will be 40 weeks on Sunday. Not really gassy, although I get gas pains and heart burn...but getting lots of menstrual-like pains, braxton hicks and muscle cramps. My bones ache so bad, I feel like they're going to break! I can hardly sit, stand, walk or lie down...so uncomfortable.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It's like that for me and I'm 38 weeks.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 7:16 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think it is a sign of impending labor. I would start eating lighter meals, salads and plainer foods like sandwiches and soups and stay away from anything spicy or heavy. Our bodies tell us what we need, we just need to listen to them.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:24 PM on May. 29, 2009